Tuesday, April 19, 2011






It is the end of the school year and I will finally be graduating after four long years at Sheridan college. Once school is over, I figured I would go a bit crazy without any projects to do so I have taken it upon myself to create projects for myself. The first of many is a comic about a vacant bunny who causes unthinkable trouble while his owner is out. I have the background on the characters figured out am in the process of writing and drafting. This is one of many of the process sketches. I just need to figure out the names of the owner and the bunny. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear it. If your suggestions are strong enough, I will use them in my comic. Just let me know what you think.

1 comment:

fiona said...

Ehehhee that sounds familiar. In fact, those bunnies remind me of a certain Mr.Chekov, tiny Satan bunny that he is. I have so many stories, if you need them, about exactly what kind of trouble they make, but i can't wait to see some comics!!!